ythehellscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ythehellscape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawk Admin application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hawk

Hawk Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Hawk Admin application.   Hawk Admin application. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:48 pm

How long have you played ythehellscape?:Ive been playing ythehellscape since the last time it was up on the older version. Or over a year.

What could you do to contribute?: i could contribute to the server because im helpful to people, i like to talk to them and i could post up ideas of what we could improve on or what we can change.

How long do you playe a day?: I play Ythehellscape about 4 - 6 hours every day or two, but im always playing it atleast 5 times a week.

Why you think you could be an Admin?: I think i could be an Admin because im an overall pretty good player. I do have my momments though tongue

Have you been admin or mod before?: [/color]Yes ive been an admin for Iamapkers server after Ythehellscape went down Sad

Favorite computer game?: Ythehellscape ofcourse.. Aside runescape.

Overall - I think i would make a good Admin for the server.
please comment.
Back to top Go down
lil ghostly

lil ghostly

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Admin application.   Hawk Admin application. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:11 pm

w000000000000t first reply and i think you should get......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... over a 100 dots latter. admin
Back to top Go down
iamapker
Admin
Admin
iamapker

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Admin application.   Hawk Admin application. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:51 pm

i agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://demolitiongaming.com
hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Admin application.   Hawk Admin application. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:58 pm

thanks guy cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Admin application.   Hawk Admin application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk Admin application.
Page 1 of 1