ythehellscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ythehellscape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D

Go down 
3 posters

Would you like to have Dudette551 as an admin or hidden admin?
Hidden Admin
Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D I_vote_lcap0%Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Admin
Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D I_vote_lcap20%Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Mod
Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D I_vote_lcap80%Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
dudette551

dudette551

Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D Empty
PostSubject: Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D   Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:04 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administrator Application:
Dudette551

How Long have you played server: Since March of 2008 =)

Hours you play a day: I play quite alot, I would say...1-5 hours or more depending on my mood ^_^

Favorite game: Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Call Of Duty (all of them) I love anythinggg =)

Favorite Gaming system: X-Box360, PS3, or...the best of them all, NINTENDO 64!!! =D (epic)

Past staff experience: I was mod on JC-Scape but a few weeks later I quit. Drewpkscape I'm an admin, I have been for 7 months.

What you have done to help server: I have caught dupers, X-loggers and people who try to crash the server. The best thing I did, was banning a multi-logging-spammer who tried to crash the server, he had 120 people open and I banned them one by one, my hand hurt for 2 days after from typing so much.

What have you done that was bad: I had an admin item that I got from Iamapker, although I guess I wasn't supposed to have.

Do you like the Server: Love this, I play it soooo much and got my friends to start aswell =)

Rate the server: Oh i don't know, 10/10 mabye? Lol, I love it!!!

Post count: Oh, geee, I'm not exacally sure, it will be on the left hand side of this screen, if you need to know.

Who's Your favorite staff: I like Darthcoco, Iamapker, Supdog (while he played =( ) I'm good buddies with Bruzer181.

Who's the creator of this server? Vern =) or, Ythehell (if you want to get technical)

Are you a moderator? Heck yes, tee hee

If so how long have you been a mod? Uhmm... July 2009, I presume.

Why do you want admin? Well, I see alot of people trying to crash this server, I want to be admin so I can use the IPBAN to keep them off, I know people who have made Cheat Clients and I'm trying to keep them off of this server. I want to help catch dupers and so on aswell, I'm very active and would make a superb Administrator =)
Back to top Go down
iamapker
Admin
Admin
iamapker

PostSubject: Re: Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D   Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:01 pm

ok hidden admin= hell no.

admin= ehhh not sure yet

mod= sure you can stay Smile
Back to top Go down
http://demolitiongaming.com
darthcoco

PostSubject: Re: Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D   Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:21 am

tbh bruzer's been mod longing then you and hes been doing a pretty good job so imma have to say no because youve havnt had mod since july its about august or september, and hes had it since like june i believe so imma have stay at mod a bit longer
Back to top Go down
dudette551

dudette551

PostSubject: Re: Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D   Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:17 pm

Okay lol, I guessbI can stay Mod for another month of so, haha =)
Back to top Go down
iamapker
Admin
Admin
iamapker

PostSubject: Re: Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D   Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:33 pm

alright then should i erase or lock thread or you still want peoples opinion?
Back to top Go down
http://demolitiongaming.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D   Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dudette551's Admin/Hidden Admin Application =D
Page 1 of 1