ythehellscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ythehellscape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

xskillerx app for moderator

Go down 
2 posters

would you like xskillerx as mod?
yes
xskillerx app for moderator I_vote_lcap100%xskillerx app for moderator I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
no
xskillerx app for moderator I_vote_lcap0%xskillerx app for moderator I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
xskillerx

xskillerx

xskillerx app for moderator Empty
PostSubject: xskillerx app for moderator   xskillerx app for moderator I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:44 am

How Long have you played server: I have played this server for 2 months now

Hours you play a day: atleast 2-6

Favorite game: call of duty 5 and 4

Favorite Gaming system: ps3

Past staff experience: Well the best i've had so far was Admin on multiscape [508] i was admin for about 2-3 months on that till it shut down

What you have done to help server: i've helped staff spot out dupers, x-loggers, some people who've lured... 'n' not gave back on GBS fights. i've done quite abit for staff members to spot people out and stop them now.. plus i am someone who has helped many questions and helped them find things and much more Smile
What have you done that was bad: i've lured someone and not give back on a GBS fight Surprised but i've changed my wanes now and i', playing clean!

Do you like the Server: of course i do, it's my favourite server out of the [317]'s i've played!

Rate the server: 9.5/10

Post count: 3 Surprised but i've kinda only just registered on the fourms as i've had no internet ( like mozilla firefox or internet explorer ) for awhile now =\

Who's Your favorite staff: i would say darthcoco and dudette551

Who's the creator of this server? vern/ythehell ( in-game )

Why do you want mod? I want mod, as there is not many active moderaters on at the moment. I would like to change that and be and active moderator who is willing to help everyone! Plus i want to help catch out more dupers and all of thoose who break the rules.

I'm just seeing if i could become a moderator or if i will have to change anything to become one :p If i don't become i wont mind and i will still play Smile
Back to top Go down
iamapker
Admin
Admin
iamapker

PostSubject: Re: xskillerx app for moderator   xskillerx app for moderator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:29 am

Hmmmm it's wierdI have only recently seen you around so not sure maybe if I get to know you a bit well
Back to top Go down
http://demolitiongaming.com
xskillerx

xskillerx

PostSubject: Re: xskillerx app for moderator   xskillerx app for moderator I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:26 pm

same i've only seen you on recently to =p but oh well.
Back to top Go down
iamapker
Admin
Admin
iamapker

PostSubject: Re: xskillerx app for moderator   xskillerx app for moderator I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:33 pm

hows it going you got 4 yes votes i voted yes but i wont make you mod myself cuz i dont know you well so goodluck
Back to top Go down
xskillerx

xskillerx

PostSubject: Re: xskillerx app for moderator   xskillerx app for moderator I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:58 am

iamapker wrote:
hows it going you got 4 yes votes i voted yes but i wont make you mod myself cuz i dont know you well so goodluck

thanks m8, we'll try to get to know each other one day =p
Back to top Go down
iamapker
Admin
Admin
iamapker

PostSubject: Re: xskillerx app for moderator   xskillerx app for moderator I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Any day bro, i play late though like around 7-11pm pacific time zone cuz thats when i get on computer
Back to top Go down
xskillerx

xskillerx

PostSubject: Re: xskillerx app for moderator   xskillerx app for moderator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:06 am

errr do you know what time that would be in England? i don't have a clue lol!

If it's like 9pm+ in England, then i will only be able to see you week ends..... as i go out every night at 9pm
Back to top Go down
iamapker
Admin
Admin
iamapker

PostSubject: Re: xskillerx app for moderator   xskillerx app for moderator I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:17 pm

i see you on now :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xskillerx app for moderator   xskillerx app for moderator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xskillerx app for moderator
Page 1 of 1