ythehellscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ythehellscape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jad Guide !!

Go down 
+3
mrmager44
grunt12
d3f1led
7 posters
AuthorMessage
d3f1led

Jad Guide !! Empty
PostSubject: Jad Guide !!   Jad Guide !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Hey guys I have requested for someone to make a jad guide but none have been made so I have decided to make one myself Smile

For players that do not know where jad is you go into your Mage book and click on mini games and do fight pits. Once teleported here instead of going into the fight pit waiting room take the other route along a narrow pathway until you find a tunnel. This is a safe mini game and if you die you keep ALL items so bring your best stuff.

Inventory:

- A few prayer pots and sara brews.
- Sharks

Equip:

Umm it's really up to you. I've tried jad with many different combinations of equips and my personal favourite was: Veracs helm, Ahrims body and bottoms, ( For Mage def from the lvl 360's and jad ) an fury, dfs, d boots etc. You can try kill jad with a whip or wateva but range is the best to use. Bring Mage bow with 500 or more rune arrows and 500 or so of those disk things.

How to kill Jad

1. When you first enter run to the middle and soon later a lvl 22 bird thingy will come. ( you do not need any protection prayers at this stage but melee pray if you want. (always kill them first as they drain your prayer everytime they hit you )

2. Soon lvl 44's will come which are easy and once killed they turn into two lvl 22's. After a few waves of lv 22 birds and 44's you will soon encounter lvl 90's. Ugh I'm sorry I've forgotten what they are LOL but if they shoot stuff out off their backs then use protect from range otherwise melee protect.

3. The lvl 180's are suprisily easy for their combat lvl. Use melee pray from this. I have found a few save zones where you can range/ Mage them without them hitting you which is effective as you need to save your sharks for the higher lvl monster. If you bought sara brews then use them instead of sharks.

4. Ok.. Here's when the temperature turns up. Several lvl 360's come in the next few waves and protect from Mage is a must as they hit quite alot if you do not use it. If you are strategic you can lure them around the cave so that you only have to fight one at a time. When jad comes run so there is no way he/she can hit you ( LOL ) and kill all of the other monsters first so then you can concentrate on jad him/herself
( LOL ) this is where it gets alot harder. When you are fighting jad you must switch between range and Mage prayer. When you see him stamp the ground use Mage pray otherwise range. ( you must change fast as jad has hit a 96 on me LOL.

I hope that my guide has helped you with getting a fire cape. Please comment and tell me if I have made a mistake and I will edit it. I am sorry if there is any spelling/ grammer mistakes as I made this guide on my I pod touch lol. Predictive text -.-

Last edited by d3f1led on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add location.)
Back to top Go down
grunt12

grunt12

Jad Guide !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jad Guide !!   Jad Guide !! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:20 am

i am gunna make one too lol i was in the proses of doing a guide =P
Back to top Go down
d3f1led

Jad Guide !! Empty
PostSubject: Lol   Jad Guide !! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:39 pm

:p
Back to top Go down
mrmager44

mrmager44

Jad Guide !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jad Guide !!   Jad Guide !! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:15 am

Very nice guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
d3f1led

Jad Guide !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jad Guide !!   Jad Guide !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:50 pm

Thanks alot Smile
Back to top Go down
I DOWN U I

Jad Guide !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jad Guide !!   Jad Guide !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:25 am

awsome guide d3f1led keep it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
d3f1led

Jad Guide !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jad Guide !!   Jad Guide !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:15 am

Thanks again LOL
Back to top Go down
yomamax7

Jad Guide !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jad Guide !!   Jad Guide !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:44 am

th8is guid is way better that that other kids failed attempt
Back to top Go down
ko3d owns

ko3d owns

Jad Guide !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jad Guide !!   Jad Guide !! I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:38 am

lol i tried lol and i still failed lol got ownt by jad
Back to top Go down
ks

ks

Jad Guide !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jad Guide !!   Jad Guide !! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:33 pm

HELPED ALOT BUT WOULDNT A D BOW BE BETTER???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jad Guide !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jad Guide !!   Jad Guide !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jad Guide !!
Page 1 of 1