ythehellscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ythehellscape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rawr Mod App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rawr

Rawr Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Rawr Mod App   Rawr Mod App I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:11 pm

In Game Name: Rawr
How Long have you played server: 2-3 weeks cant remember xD
Hours you play a day:like 1-6
Favorite game: halo reach l4d2 and ythehellscape xD
Favorite Gaming system:Xbox360 or PC
Past staff experience:i have ben co ownerand owner twice and admin 3 times mod once
What you have done to help server:i have helped new people and tell them good ways for money and helped with server items and what not Smile
What have you done that was bad: my laptop broke and i had to bring it to bestbuy and i couldent play ythehellscape Sad
Do you like the Server:Duhh itz awsome xD
Rate the server: 9.6/10
Who's Your favorite staff: Mod Box or NewbAssassin
Who's the creator of this server?Ythehell
Why do you want mod?because i would like to help people that r new gets some good easy items and money xD stop spammers as much as i can and dupers and what not um do drop partys sometimes (if ok with higher staff) tell people about the server and how it works have the fun of "mod" commands and what not and stop people from taking items from pk and stuff. BTW Luv SERVER Very Happy ~~~~Samantha~~~ Smile Thanks for looking
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr Mod App   Rawr Mod App I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:22 pm

i ment the server owner is andrew and i change NEWBASSASSIN to BRUZER181 Smile
Back to top Go down

Rawr Mod App
Page 1 of 1