ythehellscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ythehellscape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Events for this year! hope you like.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xskillerx

xskillerx

Events for this year! hope you like. Empty
PostSubject: Events for this year! hope you like.   Events for this year! hope you like. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:54 am

like lil ghosty said, we should make Events for people to do, i know in my clan i am making event's for people.

Here are some suggestions for events.

for the first one, we could do a boss event, where people come along and kill bosses for fun and for great drops =D
( This can be an all day event, i will host if it happens. )

another event we could do is, a Christmas event where people do a job for Santa clause Surprised!
they could have to find special ( non-opening ) presents which Santa clause lost on his way to the houses =(
A reward for that could be a ( opening ) mystery box which a decent random present comes out =D

one more event we could do is, a clan war event, where clans will fight for great rewards, this can be hosted for 1-5 days depending how many clans there is out there.

There's three events we can host this year, if you like this please tell me... and i will try think of some more for next year.

santa xskillerx santa
Back to top Go down
mods die

mods die

PostSubject: Re: Events for this year! hope you like.   Events for this year! hope you like. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:18 pm

Hide n seek, Quiz, Race etc.
Back to top Go down
iamapker
Admin
Admin
iamapker

PostSubject: Re: Events for this year! hope you like.   Events for this year! hope you like. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:21 pm

we've done quiz but great ideas guys, excpt the ones the involving extra coding cuz that aint happening owner is very busy and i dont feel like coding lol so we can do most of them except the mystery box prize thing lol we can do a chrimistas prize hide n seek where we can only play like in few cities so it aint to hard and stuff
Back to top Go down
http://demolitiongaming.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Events for this year! hope you like.   Events for this year! hope you like. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Events for this year! hope you like.
Page 1 of 1