ythehellscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ythehellscape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Your New ~HEAD MOD~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iamapker
Admin
Admin
iamapker

Welcome Your New ~HEAD MOD~ Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Your New ~HEAD MOD~   Welcome Your New ~HEAD MOD~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:52 am

Hey guys I would like to announce our new ythehellscape ~HEAD MOD~ Bruzer181! He has been with us for a very long time and he has been a trusty mod and a great friend. Please show your respect to him and dont be a prick! As ~HEAD MOD~ he will be in charge of all mods and all players i guess. He is almost tie with an admin so show respect like you would to an admin. If you see him in game please congratulate him he has earned this position and has worked very hard. So once again Congratulations Bruzer181, and make us proud like you already have done. He has every right to check your account, take items if necessary, and use powers.

Best Regards,
Iamapker king
Back to top Go down
http://demolitiongaming.com
xskillerx

xskillerx

Welcome Your New ~HEAD MOD~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Your New ~HEAD MOD~   Welcome Your New ~HEAD MOD~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:59 am

GRATZ BRUZER =) he'll do a great job Razz
Back to top Go down

Welcome Your New ~HEAD MOD~
Page 1 of 1