ythehellscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ythehellscape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

there should be a ::Weed command it would be funny and kool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lil ghostly

lil ghostly

there should be a ::Weed command it would be funny and kool Empty
PostSubject: there should be a ::Weed command it would be funny and kool   there should be a ::Weed command it would be funny and kool I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:12 pm

there should be a ::weed command and when u do it herbs pop up and u can click on the herb and it shows your guy smokeing weed with a glass pipe that u use for melting glass with on rs and your guy said cough cough thats some good shit and your screen should turns all weird looking it would be realy kool and funny to have that command

santa BY newbassassin Basketball there should be a ::Weed command it would be funny and kool -i199_17
Back to top Go down
Lil' Box

Lil' Box

PostSubject: Re: there should be a ::Weed command it would be funny and kool   there should be a ::Weed command it would be funny and kool I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:15 pm

1.complete waste of time 2 complete waste of server space with such idiotic command. Vern does the editing, he has a lot to do and especially worrying bout his kids.
Back to top Go down
lil ghostly

lil ghostly

PostSubject: ok..   there should be a ::Weed command it would be funny and kool I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:06 pm

umm for 1 u said i should put in suggestions so it was your idea to put in suggestion and 2 i didnt know the server had space and for 3 i said it would be funny to have i didnt say we needed it
Back to top Go down
iamapker
Admin
Admin
iamapker

PostSubject: Re: there should be a ::Weed command it would be funny and kool   there should be a ::Weed command it would be funny and kool I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:21 am

i liked it.... and the funny screen bar it can be like when u drink keg of beer u know how he gets dizzy, same here lol that would be funny
Back to top Go down
http://demolitiongaming.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: there should be a ::Weed command it would be funny and kool   there should be a ::Weed command it would be funny and kool I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

there should be a ::Weed command it would be funny and kool
Page 1 of 1