ythehellscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ythehellscape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

newbassassin admin post

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lil ghostly

lil ghostly

newbassassin admin post Empty
PostSubject: newbassassin admin post   newbassassin admin post I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:08 am

i been playing the server for about a year
i play about 2 hours a day sometimes less then that or a little longer
my fav game is ythehellscape and madien 09 and halo 3
my fav game system would be xbox 360
i been a mod on a server before and i was good at it i been a admin on buddyscape before to
i helped people on the server with quests and clue scrolls umm i gave money to low levs to help them before
i havent realy did nothing bad at all but mabey get mad at people some times becuse they wont leave me alone
i love the server its the best server i ever played on
i would rate to server 9/10 becuse its a realy good server but there are alot of dupers
i have 1 post but on my old account on the website i had like 30
my fav staff would be noob box1 iamapker and colin oh and darthcoco
the creator of the server is ythehell and the coder is noob box1
i am not a mod
i want admin becuse so i can stop dupers and help out server
oh and im trying to think of ideas for the server

BY newbassassin Basketball
Back to top Go down
iamapker
Admin
Admin
iamapker

PostSubject: Re: newbassassin admin post   newbassassin admin post I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:25 am

well ive known you for a while now man and to be honest you deserve it, but since we are having problems atm about staff being to many of them, im not really sure that they will decide to automatically give you admin, i see your trying to get it to stop dupers and as mod you can also ban so you might start there, you totally 100% have my rep for mod but like 30% for admin ide suggest mod first to get a taste of it, the ppl buggin you and so on but other then that goodluck man youll be a hell of a staff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://demolitiongaming.com
Lil' Box

Lil' Box

PostSubject: Re: newbassassin admin post   newbassassin admin post I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:16 pm

lmfao to much staf my ass =D we only have 2 admins u and me. Hopefully Yeman is gone.
Back to top Go down
darthcoco

PostSubject: Re: newbassassin admin post   newbassassin admin post I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:19 pm

i think you deserve mod first then let you get hang of that you know then once you'r mod aobut a month or two then you should post a app for admin
Back to top Go down
iamapker
Admin
Admin
iamapker

PostSubject: Re: newbassassin admin post   newbassassin admin post I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:56 pm

Lil' Box wrote:
lmfao to much staf my ass =D we only have 2 admins u and me. Hopefully Yeman is gone.

me and you? my ass cuz of you im not anymore and ur not even trying to fix it man wtf dude
Back to top Go down
http://demolitiongaming.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newbassassin admin post   newbassassin admin post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

newbassassin admin post
Page 1 of 1