ythehellscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ythehellscape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lil runeika

QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure Empty
PostSubject: QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure   QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:21 am

Skills needed to do quest: 53 theiveing
to start this quest talk to king arthur in catherby
QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure Deserttreasurebegin

1. first thing your suppose to get is a cake so this is what you do you type in command ::ardy
and go here
QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure Cake

2. the next thing your suppose to get is a mages bow so teleport home and go here and talk to brian
QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure Step2

3. now your suppose to kill the bosses, they usually all hit through prayer so dont make the msitake i ddi and bring alot of prayer restore pots, bring more food, the last boss is hardest to kill

QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure Deserttreasure1
QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure Deserttreasure2
QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure Deserttreasure3
QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure Deserttreasure4

once you kill the final boss you'll be teleported home with this picture
QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure Questfinished

thanks to-lil runeika, zefeh, runeika
Back to top Go down
yomamax7

PostSubject: Re: QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure   QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:38 am

i like the guide imma try that when i get my aocunt back
Back to top Go down
Cisco owns u

PostSubject: Re: QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure   QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:44 am

Here are some other helpful useful hints:

(I recommend high prayer and Hitpoints for these bosses.)

1st boss - Use protect from melee prayer
2nd Boss - Mage Him!! Attract his attention and head to a hill and mage him from there. He would stay in one place!
3rd Boss - Get out of that room and go near some pillars. Mage im to grab his attention and make him face a pillar north of so he wont hit you. I suggest you mage him so you wnt get life inflicted.
Final Boss - You would have had saved prayer potions for this wave. Use protect from melee prayer and attack him. If you run out of prayer potions, make him get stuck north of you from those pillars. Then from there mage him.

TAKE RUNES IF YOU HAVE 99 MAGE AND USE THE FIRE WAVE ON SOME OF THESE WAVES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A LOT OF PRAYER POTIONS AND FOOD. THIS WILL 100% HELP YOU IF YOU DO IT THE RIGHT WAY! IF YOUR DIENG, HAVE THE ::MINING COMMAND READY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure   QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUEST GUIDE-desert treasure
Page 1 of 1